Twice Baked Potatoes with salad filling and cheese.

Couple of requests for something vegetarian..To be honest I haven't tried too many in this category.  But here's one I did and it was quite easy to make, n nice to eat. I know the name sounds fancy, I intended it to, but the preparation is rather simple.

To start with, take 4 potatoes. Wash them well and dry them with a kitchen towel. Do not remove the skin. Drizzle a little olive oil , salt , pepper and oregano on the potatoes. Put them in a microwave safe bowl and place them in the microwave for 7 mins. I found this the easiest way to boil potatoes. At the end of 7 mins, take them out of the microwave and let them cool. Once cooled, cut the potato into 2 halves and scoop out the potato, leaving the skin intact like a cup.  You are going to use it for the filling.

Mix the potato mash you have scooped out with a little milk, maybe a tbsp or 2, grated radish 3 tbsp, chopped mint 1 tbsp, a pinch of oregano and salt to taste. Fill the potato shells with this mix and top with grated cheese. Bake in the oven at 200C for 7 mins...... and you are ready to go.....
Hope you enjoy it. I did........

Comments