Pork Cutlets


I’m back. . I really want to update more often, but it seems like I haven’t made up my mind enough to do just that. 
Anyways, keeping up with the rules of making simple pleasures, here’s a recipe for pork cutlets. Got the idea from Rachael Allen’s show. Now they were to be pork sausages and I just modified them into cutlets, adding a couple of ingredients. Moreover cutlets were far more easier to shape J
This is gonna take just 5 mins.
You will need :
Minced pork 250 gms
1 egg beaten
½ tsp of mustard
1 apple finely grated
Bread crumbs
Salt and pepper
Cheese finely grated. ( I just had to add in this ingredient )
Now all you got to do is mix all the ingredients together and make a mixture that’s not too sticky or dry. If it’s sticky, add in some bread crumbs and if too dry a little more egg. Shape into cutlets and shallow fry till brown on a medium flame. I made them in bite sized pieces. Make sure you serve them hot with some mayonnaise or mustard sauce.

Comments