Crazy about Cupcakes....

Just the word cupcakes makes me smile......... And ah what a fun thing it is to bake em n play dress up ..... on the cakes that is. I think it can become an obsession once you get interested in decorating them. Imaginations can run wild. When I googled out decorated cupcakes, you won't believe the kind of things you can do with cupcakes. Anyways, being the amateur , I stuck to basic decorating. Just jazzing them up with fresh cream icing. Using star and leaf  icing tips. I had soooooo much fun.......

 I made chocolate cupcakes with vanilla and rum icing. Sounds divine .... doesn't it? Guess what they tasted good too. About that recipe now.......... you'll have to give me time to put it up. I promise I will.


                                                    Till then enjoy the Yellow ....


Comments

Post a Comment